Jr. Visual Designer
If You Have a Passion for Digital
At a Minimum
Our growing interactive agency in uptown Charlotte is seeking a full-time Jr. Visual Designer. This talented designer will work collaboratively with our close-knit team of visual designers, coders, analysts, and clients to define and execute all aspects of interactive development.
- Location Charlotte, NC
- Job Type Full Time
- Education Bachelors
- Experience 1-2 Years
The Jr. Visual Designer will assist in the creation of a variety of creative deliverables including branding and identity, web design, print collateral, brand guidelines, packaging, environmental graphics, and more. The Designer will be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to guidelines defined by the project manager.
For web-based project work, the Designer will collaborate with our development team to effectively articulate the specifications of the design in order to be developed at the highest quality and remain involved to oversee the successful implementation of those designs. As a Designer, you should be able to present your work to the client effectively and confidently.
We are a small team of creative problem solvers who work with brands across various industries, both locally and nationally. Our team’s extensive list of capabilities includes design, development, marketing, and brand strategy, but that just scratches the surface. We live by a “work hard, play hard” mentality and hold each other accountable for both. Our team members engage in a creative and collaborative effort to produce spectacular work while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- Craft new design concepts for multiple disciplines including brand development, identity, print collateral, website designs, and any other mediums necessary to help our clients project their brand
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver creative on time and to the highest standards
- Work with our development team to ensure that all designs have been properly developed to represent the intended designs
- Participate in presentations and client discovery meetings
Skills To Pay The Bills:
- 1-2 Years of Professional Design Experience (Agency Experience Preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Meticulous Eye For Detail With Strong Organization Skills
- Adaptable Design Style
- Ability to Work Collaboratively and Cross-disciplinary
- Desire to Learn and Stay on Top of Design Trends and Innovation
- Demonstration of Clear Reasoning in Design Decisions
- Strong Fundamentals in Typography
- Strong UI/UX Understanding
- Experience Using Sketch Software
- Experience in Print Production Coordination
- Background in Art Direction for Video and Photography