Junior Project Manager
Feed Your Curiosity, Grow Your Skills
At a Minimum
Are you ready to start an exciting career opportunity? If you are a detail-oriented problem solver and marketing enthusiast, we’d love to hear from you. As a Junior Project Manager for Atypic, you will be responsible for working alongside our creative team Project Managers in organizing and managing details related to large-scale marketing projects or campaigns. This role will also assist in managing correspondence internally and externally with our clients and team. You will also work alongside our in-house designers, developers and digital marketers to facilitate the execution of ideas and concepts.
- Location Charlotte, NC
- Job Type Full-Time
- Education Pursuing or obtained degree
- Experience 0-2 years
We are a small team of creative problem solvers who work with brands across various industries, both locally and nationally. Our team’s extensive list of capabilities includes design, development, marketing, and brand strategy, but that just scratches the surface. We live by a “work hard, play hard” mentality and hold each other accountable for both. Our team members engage in a creative and collaborative effort to produce spectacular work while maintaining a healthy work / life balance.
- Flexible work schedule
- Exciting work environment
- Team potlucks, lunch & learns and regular team building activities
- Summer hours - Half day Fridays
- 100% covered health insurance including dental and vision plans for full-time employees
- Generous vacation time plus floating holidays and sick/personal days
- Performance based compensation
- Work with a wide variety of exciting local and national clients
Roles & Responsibilities:
You'll be perfect in this role if you enjoy or excel in the following:
- Client-immersion - the ability to research and thoroughly understand a client’s industry goals and marketing landscape
- Monitor and review progress of ongoing design and development projects
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and marketers throughout a project or campaign lifecycle
- Aid in quality assurance efforts of projects of various types
- Nurture customer relationships and deliver periodic performance and project updates
- Attend client meetings with the purpose to observe and contribute
- Continually research industry best practices and share digital trends with clients and the team
- Assisting with reporting and analyzing historical project metrics
Skills To Pay The Bills:
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (experience in editing is a plus)
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Personal time management
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with current online marketing tactics and channels
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things
- Applicable certifications – Google Analytics, HubSpot, Inbound, etc. are a plus!
If this sounds like the right team environment for you, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume along with a link to your portfolio website or a digital pdf with your most impressive work. We’d also like to know why it’d be a mistake not to hire you. Points for creativity.
Tell us about Yourself
This is an on-site position. Please do not apply if you are interested in freelance work or you are Headhunting.