Front End Developer
Bringing Stunning Visuals to Life
At a Minimum
Our growing interactive agency in uptown Charlotte is seeking a full time in-house Front End Developer. This talented developer will work collaboratively with our close-knit team of designers, other developers, and clients to define and execute all aspects of interactive development.
- Location Charlotte, NC
- Job Type Full Time
- Education Relevant Coursework
- Experience 1-2 Years
You should also be capable of helping other team members with problems that need creative solutions, as well as managing both individual and small team projects. You should be an individual with strong communication skills and desire to interact with both clients and team members in a consistently positive manner.
We are a small team of creative problem solvers who work with a variety of brands both regionally and nationally. Our day-to-day tasks include branding, graphic design, interactive design/development, user interface design, SEO, and social media. We have a laid-back environment where we work hard and play hard. Our team members are engaged in a collaborative effort to produce high quality work while enjoying a creative family atmosphere.
- Flexible work schedule
- Exciting work environment
- Office Potlucks and Lunch & Learns
- Summer Hours - Half Day Fridays
- 100% covered health insurance including dental and vision plans
- Generous vacation time, including floating holidays and sick/personal days
- 401k with matching
- Performance based compensation
Skills To Pay The Bills:
- Experience in developing mobile-first, responsive websites
- Accurately interpret wireframes, ensuring design adherence in website creation
- Pay special attention to detail and conduct QA testing prior to pushing code live
- Basic comprehension of PHP and MySQL syntax
- Basic understanding of Laravel Blade templating syntax
- Ability to interpret and analyze existing and legacy code bases
- Work in both custom and open source CMS platforms
- Solid understanding of SEO and practices to maximize on-page optimization
- Knowledge in accessibility best practices
- Ability to create HTML emails that work across multiple email clients as well as the ability to integrate with CRM platforms
If this sounds like the right team environment for you, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume along with a link to your portfolio website or a digital pdf with your most impressive work. We’d also like to know why it’d be a mistake not to hire you. Points for creativity.
Tell us about Yourself
This is an on-site position. Please do not apply if you are interested in freelance work or you are Headhunting.