Digital Marketing Specialist
For The Data-Driven
At a Minimum
Atypic is a Charlotte-based multidisciplinary digital marketing and brand development agency doing kick-ass work for some amazing brands and people. We are currently seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our creative team.
- Location Charlotte, NC
- Job Type Full Time
- Education Relevant Coursework
- Experience Entry Level
We are a small team of creative problem solvers who work with brands across various industries, both locally and nationally. Our team’s extensive list of capabilities includes design, development, marketing, and brand strategy, but that just scratches the surface. We live by a “work hard, play hard” mentality and hold each other accountable for both. Our team members engage in a creative and collaborative effort to produce spectacular work while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Exciting Work Environment
- Monthly Potlucks, Lunch & Learns, and Company Outings
- 100% Health Insurance Coverage Including Dental and Vision Plans
- Generous Vacation Policy Including Floating Holidays and Sick Days
- 401K with Company Match
- Performance Based Compensation
- Support for Professional Development Opportunities
- Office Snacks and Stocked Beer Fridge
- Foosball Tournaments
- Summer Hours - Half Day Fridays
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for handling SEM, SEO and Social Media client accounts and will be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks: optimizing blog posts; backlinking, analyzing websites to provide optimization recommendations; writing meta descriptions, keywords and title tags for websites; keyword research; Google Ads campaign set up and management; monthly reporting on social, organic and paid search efforts; Social Media account management and advertising, and more. Staying on top of search algorithm changes and SEO news as well as detecting and resolving technical SEO issues is an expectation of this role. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously while prioritizing tasks to ensure time is used appropriately and effectively for each client. Concise and clear communication with clients and internal team members is a necessary function of this role.
Skills To Pay The Bills:
- 1-3 Years Professional Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Experience with analytics applications (Google Analytics preferred) and SEO tools such as Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Create, manage and maintain a social media content calendar.
- Assist with social brand planning and strategy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience writing optimized web page content, meta titles and descriptions
- Ability to target and report on key performance indicators for clients and have a clear understanding of ROI analysis
- Desire to maximize lead generation opportunities (via all current digital channels) to achieve client’s business performance goals
- Hunger to learn and experiment with new techniques, analyze what works and what doesn’t and apply learnings to new programs or clients
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to coordinate and amplify ongoing digital marketing efforts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SEO
- Strong understanding of best practices for web usability and design
- Certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, HubSpot
- Experience with Social Media management platforms (i.e. Facebook Business Manager)
- Background in keyword research and optimizations